Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Light Where It's Tight


I spotted an ad for this handy golf-ball sized LED light and knew immediately I had to have one. The wide-angle light has 12 super strong magnets so you can point the light to exactly the right spot. Perfect for those tight, dark spaces (like behind the TV, under the kitchen sink or the fuse box. There's no sign of a Canadian distributor, but you can order directly from the manufacturer. Doesn't it look like the kind of thing you'd see in the Lee Valley catalogue or at Mountain Equipment Co-op?

You can see more pix and watch a little video here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, in an effort to cut down on spam, I will now be moderating comments prior to publication. If you're a real person with a real comment or question, I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks!