Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spacing Magazine Launch in Montreal

Spacing, the totallygroovy magazine that looks at the past, present and future of our urban spaces, is having a launch party for its new pan-Canadian issue right here in Montreal.

The issue will feature lots of content about our belle ville with  short audio-visual and + talkie content from local thinkers,

The event is being held Jully20, at the McCord Museum's newly created outdoor space on Victoria St.

You can find out more by following this link. I'll be there. Will you?

UPDATE
Sorry for the no-good link. I dunno what that was about. Let's hope this one works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, in an effort to cut down on spam, I will now be moderating comments prior to publication. If you're a real person with a real comment or question, I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks!